The Board of Directors is the highest authority of the CEPA.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the Board of Directors are as follows:
- to decide on matters of fundamental importance
- to set the fundamental principles of training activities
- to approve the programme of annual activities
- to approve financial appropiation
The Board of Trustees is the preparatory and executive committee of the Central European Police Academy.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the Board of Trustees are as follows:
- to design the programme of the annual activities and to present it to the Board of Directors
- to coordinate the content of the activities
- to oversee the activities
- to report to the Board of Directors
- to execute the instruction of the Board of Directors