Every involved ministry has set up National Contact Points.
Aims and responsibilities of National Contact Points are as follows:
- organizing and carrying out training activities in the respective member country
- advertising the training activities within the respective member country
- selecting suitable participants for the training activities
- executing the resolutions and guidelines of the Board of Trustees
- reporting to the Board of Trustees and to the Central Coordination Office
- nominating the leader of courses and seminars (trainers) as well as appointing the members of the Editorial Committee
National Contact Points support the activity of the Central Coordination Office with all possible resourses. National Contact Points are responsible for the editorial content of CEPA books, for the working groups and for the seminar reports.